Bohemia by bike .. Show cycle tips
on horseback … show tips
after memorials show tips
T. G. Masaryka 33, 568 02 Svitavy
Their convent was built in Svitavy’s Nové Město and charges were sent here beginning in 1871. The Order house was consecrated in 1868 and was expanded in 1874 to include the Late Classicist St. Vincent’s Chapel. In 1876 an adjacent building was purchased to set up a children’s asylum. The Order members tended to the ill, children, particularly young babies, and later even the elderly.
|The nearest train stations|
|Nearest bus stop|
|The nearest airport||