Bohemia by bike .. Show cycle tips
after memorials show tips
on horseback … show tips
Orlické Záhoří 34, 517 64 Orlické Záhoří
The Late Baroque church from 1754-1763 is a single-aisled, rectangular ground plan with rounded corners and a rectangular presbytery, adjoined by a prismatic tower with shingle roof, with a choir on the west side.
There was also a very remarkable late Gothic Calvary here (around 1500), today transferred to the Church of of the Holy Cross in Klášterec nad Orlicí.
|Category||church, lookout tower|
|Description||The furnishings of the church are mostly Baroque and Classicist from the period around 1770: the main altar painting is carried by two angels; on the sides there are statues (from the right) of St. John of Nepomuk, Sigismund, Wenceslas and Adalbert, above the tabernacle a small picture of the Madonna, the side altar of the Virgin Mary and the Sacred Heart in Pseudo-Romanesque style. The Baroque altar of St. John of Nepomuk is dated to the first quarter of the 18th century.|
Before visiting the building we recommend checking the current opening hours on the building's website or by contacting the operator by telephone.
|The nearest train stations|
|Nearest bus stop|
|The nearest airport||