after memorials show tips
on horseback … show tips
Bohemia by bike .. Show cycle tips
The first written reference to the castle dates back to 1484, when it was acquired by Jan Černčický of Kácov. The square shape of the walls of the original palace has remained preserved. Juranek's viewing point is found on the site of the ruins, offering a beautiful view of the surroundings.
|Category||ruins, sight-seeing location|
|The nearest train stations|
|Nearest bus stop|
|The nearest airport||