after memorials show tips
Bohemia by bike .. Show cycle tips
on horseback … show tips
It stood nearby the village of Koldin on the forested hill Chlum already back in 1376, when it and the adjacent village in the foothill were owned by Jaroslav of Koldin. In the 15th century, it was abandoned. The fortress was rebuilt on the hill in 1603 with a farmstead nearby called Závrš, which stand here until the present.