on horseback … show tips
Bohemia by bike .. Show cycle tips
after memorials show tips
Červený kopec, Jevíčko
The memorial that replaced the original crucifix was consecrated in 1910. It took several days to transport the block-shaped memorial to the final site using wooden rollers. The memorial is devoted to fallen soldiers from 1813-1814. The work was restored in 2000.