after memorials show tips
on horseback … show tips
Bohemia by bike .. Show cycle tips
The church was built in 1723 – 1733, likely according to plans by G. B. Alliprandi. The unusual north-south orientation is of particular interest. The blow from which this monument is still recovering was inflicted on 10 May 1945 by the Red Army. A fire broke out, engulfing the roof. The church has been under reconstruction since 1990.
|Category||church, lookout tower, religious monument|
|Certificates and memberships|
|Date of construction||1733|
|Open to public||open entry|
Before visiting the building we recommend checking the current opening hours on the building's website or by contacting the operator by telephone.
|The nearest train stations|
|Nearest bus stop|
|The nearest airport||