Please wait,we are searching for the best offer for you!
Church of Our Lady
The church stood in the middle of the original Czech settlement in the period before colonisation. Its present form dates back to 1811. This is the oldest preserved wooden church building within the territory of the Czech Republic. In the walkway are tombs from previous centuries. The old part of the...
Telephone: 491521283, 734443161
Address: Křinická, Broumov
Baroque grounds Vraclav - St. Nicholas Church
The memorial commemorates the bloody events of the year 1108 when the Přemyslids killed off the Vršovec family in Vraclav (still known as Vratislav at the time). The grounds include the Church of St. Nicholas, buildings of the former spa, and the so-called “fráterky.” This hermitage from 1692 earned...
Address: Vraclav-Svatý Mikuláš
(Hora Matky Boží (Hedeč) s kostelem Nanebevzetí Panny Marie) - monastery and place of pilgrimage
Situated very hign above Králíky town, there is pilgrimage area that is connected with the town by the alley with village chapels. At those times, children walked up this mountain, there were processions and prayers here. Tobiáš Jan Becker (1646-1710) was one of them - he later on became a bishop of...
Telephone: 737215336, 603198318
Address: Kopeček 1, Králíky
Broumov Monastery with Church of St. Adalbert - Benedictine monastery
The Benedictine monastery was established in the 14th century through the reconstruction of the original Gothic castle. K. I. Dienzenhofer gave the building its current, magnificent High-Baroque appearance in the first half of the 18th century.
Telephone: 491521283, 734443161
Address: Klášterní 1, Broumov
Chapel of the Epiphany
The foundation stone of the church was laid in 1699 and following an interruption caused by the tragic death of the domain owner at the time the church was consecrated in 1711. The design of the church is credited to either Kryštof Dienzenhofer (1655-1722) or Jan Blažej Santini (1677-1723). It is not...
Address: Zámek 1, Smiřice
The Czech-Moravian Fatima with the Church of St. Alphonse and Our Lady of Fatima - pilgrimage site
Pilgrimage Marian place, residence of the Czech-Moravian Fatima apostle located in the former monastery of the redemptors dating back to 1850. The church of St. Jacob the Elder and St. Philomena is also a part of the pilgrimage site.
Address: Koclířov 195 , Koclířov
Church of Our Lady of Sorrows
A pilgrimage site with the Church of the Sorrows of the Virgin Mary, a Baroque staircase, and with two chapels founded in 1692 by Countess Tereza Eleonor of Ugarte. The staircase decorated with statues and vases is a unique Central European architectural monument.
Address: Borovnice, Homole
Church of the Assumption of Our Lady
The church was built in 1723 – 1733, likely according to plans by G. B. Alliprandi. The unusual north-south orientation is of particular interest. The blow from which this monument is still recovering was inflicted on 10 May 1945 by the Red Army. A fire broke out, engulfing the roof. The church has been...
Telephone: 731402278, 494599218
St. John the Baptist with a belfry
The old wooden belfry dating back to 1592 is the main feature of the town. It is a 30 m high polygonal building structure with three bells. It is one of the most valuable Czech wooden belfries, it is the largest and most valuable building structure of this type in this region.
Telephone: 602123990, 723229384
Address: Rtyně v Podkrkonoší
Chapel of St. Rosalia
The Early Baroque chapel is a significant landmark in the town. It is consecrated to five patron saints: St. Rosalia, St. Roch, St. Sebastien, St. Nicholas, and St. Martin.
Cathedral of the Holy Ghost
The cathedral was founded probably by Queen Elizabeth Rejčka in 1308. It is a brick building with two towers in a Gothic style. Throughout its history, burned down several times and was always rennovated. At the end of the 19th century there were a pseudo-gothic reconstruction. There are located busts...
Address: náměstí Jana Pavla II., Hradec Králové
Monastery Church of the Elevation of the Holy Cross
Rare baroque pilgrimage complex on the peak of Kalvárie built from 1712 -1714 by the owner of the Jaromer estate and with the highest territorial judge, F. Šubíř of Chobyně according to a design by the famous architect Santini. The building is a true copy of the building in Jerusalem.
Address: Kalvárie 287 , Jaroměřice
St. Bartholemew's Church - church and covered bridge
Originally a Gothic, single-aisled church founded by Queen Žofia, the second wife of Václav IV, in 1397. During the Thirty Years War the church was likely damaged in part. Noteworthy is the exterior of the church – a wooden covered bridge over the marshy terrain in front of the church. A Gothic portal...
Telephone: 469631735, 728143357
St. John the Baptist Church - wooden church
The picturesque wooden Church of St. John the Baptist was built in 1553. The church was originally consecrated as St. Martin. In 1683 the consecration was changed and a new altar of St. John the Baptist was installed. The original church murals were painted over in the course of the centuries, even whitewashed...
Church of St. Nicholas, bishop
At the site of the present day church once stood an evidently older church (annonymous record from the middle of the 14th century stored in the archives of the Vatican). The timber, single-aisle church, with a shingle roof in the shape of a traingle is a unique monument of baroque, folk architecture...
Church of St. Peter and Paul - wooden church
Technically and artistically unique wooden church with a saddle roof replaced the original church, which had been torn down along with the castle. A wooden, step belfry and timbered rectory stand nearby. The interior is Baroque style with waffle ceilings.
St. Wenceslas Church
The original wooden church was hit by a flash of lightening and burnt down in 1684. The present day church was built by Chrudim's architect Donáto Theodor Morazzi. It is the tallest building structure in Žamberk. The tower is 72 m tall, the vaulted ceilings are 22 m tall and 44 m long. The layout of...
All Saints Church
The folk wooden structure (hand cut oak planks in Byzantine-gothic style) with a tower and roof covered with shingles, was built in Velké Kopani na Podkarpatské Rusi. In 1857, the church was transferred to Chlomce u Sevljuše. The severely damaged church was transferred to Dobříkova by senator Václav...
Telephone: 465424283, 776665132, 465481273, 732589588
Marian Mountain - Pilgrimage Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary - pilgrimage site
The history of the pilgrimage site begins back in 1814, when carter A. Keprta was driving a load of mill stones through here. The vehicle turned over on the rutted road and the carter was left trapped under it. When he begged the Virgin Mary for help, an illumination of a woman appeared, who helped him...
Telephone: 737747204, 605763463
Address: Horní Čermná
Piarist Church of the Discovery of the Holy Cross and Piarist college
Piarist Church "Discovery of the Holy. Cross". It was built between 1714-1722 by the Italian architect Giovanni Battista Alliprandi and was completed after his death in the year 1720 by František Maximilian Kanka. Both internal and external sculptural decorations were made, among others, by Matthias...
Address: Jiráskova 8, Litomyšl
Police nad Metují - monastery and Museum of the town Police nad Metují
The monastery was founded at the beginning of the 13th century by Benedictine monks. The current Baroque appearance of the building dates to 1770. Part of the monastery complex is the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. The monastery was burned and reconstructed several times. During reconstruction...
Telephone: 491423248, 604875685
Address: Klášter 1, Police nad Metují
Hermitage church of Virgin Mary the Helper
Half-timbered building with a ground plan in the shape of the letter U (built in the style of a Capuchin monastery) with the Church of Our Lady the Helper. It was built by Dr. Jan Maxmillián of Petersburg, Prague physician and doctor of philosophy. Three hermits lived here.
Telephone: 776869379, 608111829
Address: Teplice nad Metují
The wooden Loreto and Way of the Cross were also a part of the pilgrimage site Rokole. In the Loreto you can see paintings of the seven pains of the Virgin Mary by a folk artist. The Way of the Cross was built in 1874 on stone columns with iron reliefs.
St. Catherine Rotunda
The chapel from the 1st half of the 13th century is the most significant architectural landmark in Česká Třebová and the only preserved Romanesque building structure in East Bohemia.
Telephone: 731626171, 603586855
Address: U Starého hřbitova, Česká Třebová
The 12 metre tall, eight-sided belfry is one of the largest belfries in the Czech Republic, most probably dating all the waz back to the 16th century. The exterior is created from three planks vertically placed above each other. The total circumference of the exterior exceeds thirty-two metres.
Telephone: 737547761, 466931904
Třebosice - wooden belfry
According to experts, one of the last typical symmetrical, eight-sided buildings, belonging to the most valuable in the entire republic.
Telephone: 731598842, 466769274, 605219634, 466769260
Telephone: 731598842, 466769274, 605219634, 466769260
Address: Pardubice - Pardubičky
Address: Horní Ředice
- searched records: 28